la mesa eco park + wellness trip


Despite the urge to sleep more so I can unload all the stress I got during the week, I fought off the lazy bug and still left the house early for the ocular inspection and planning for the teambuilding activity of my org. I opted to take the Skyway jeep (despite the threat of pollution and soot going into my face) instead of the shuttle since I might need to wait long if I rode in the latter. 

While walking on my way to the building, I’ve been texting Ms Sally so I’d know if she could make it on time. We waited for others to arrive and then rode in one of the company vans. To keep ourselves entertained during the long travel, we talked about a variety of topics – Philamlife’s employee privileges during the old times, photography, getting a husband, etc. After an hour on the road, we finally reached La Mesa Eco Park. 

It was my first time to go there and part of the reason for joining the Teambuilding committee was the opportunity to visit La Mesa Eco Park. Since this was still a private property, we had to pay P50.00 entrance fee, but Philam Foundation took care of that. The place was huge and surprisingly, there were a lot of families and groups of friends having picnics and hanging out in the area. There were also photographers taking shots of models and couples probably about to get married (awww…). We roamed around the area and convened in the Narra Pavilion to plan for the activities to be included in the Teambuilding activity. 

We left the venue at around lunch then ate at Mang Inasal. I joined the group who went back to UN and since it was still early in the afternoon, I thought of going to Richter Wellness Center in Buendia. Finally, I’d get to experience colonics since I really want to get rid of the toxins in my intestines and I was also hoping that it can help with my gas problem (constant burping and farting). I waited for more than an hour since there were still clients being served. Apparently, the service was in demand since the colonics room was always occupied.
At last, I was already called to go inside the colonics room. I was asked to change to a patient’s gown exposing my rear. I lay down on the bed and I became a bit nervous after seeing the assistant putting some lubricant on a cylindrical tube [similar to an inhaler but longer and thicker] which would be inserted to my anus. Three… Two… One… The tube finally made its way inside. My anus was officially devirginized. The machine was then turned on and water started flowing through the tube while the other assistant was securing it below my rear to ensure that it won’t be dislocated. 15 minutes had passed and the water has not yet turned murky. The assistants suspected that wastes on my intestinal walls have probably hardened making it hard for the running water to disintegrate. The whole process took around 40 minutes and not much waste came with the water. After the tube was taken out, I was asked to go to the restroom so I could force the remaining water out. I stayed inside the restroom for about 15 minutes and I felt like I was vomiting through my anus. When I got out, I was asked to drink a bottle of Yakult which had an ant and a gel capsule which I thought was Vitamin E [it was garlic capsule]. I was asked how I was feeling and I told them that I somehow felt lighter and I’m looking forward to succeeding sessions.




After colonics, I was approached by one of the nurses so she can already insert the Vital C drip to my left vein. While waiting, the head doctor asked me to go inside her office so she could perform the consultation. She checked my iris using a small flashlight and told me that I have digestive problems. An assistant also got a blood sample from my finger and it was placed under a microscope connected to a TV. I then saw my blood cells on the screen and it seemed to be elongated and clustered. There were also some moving organisms which meant that my blood had some bacteria. The doctor pointed me to a chart with pictures of different conditions of blood cells. The normal blood cells were round and had ample space between one another. Apparently, mine was not normal. As suspected, the shape and the clustered appearance of my blood cells were caused by my dysfunctional digestive enzymes. Hence, she advised me to change my diet to mostly raw foods and juice from certain fruits and vegetables. She also asked me to purchase several supplements to help soften the hardened wastes on my intestinal walls: Vital K, Charcoal, Bitter Melon, and Balance Gel for a total of P1,600 but she gave me a discount so it went down to P1,400. 

When I was done with the consultation, I headed to the airconditioned room while waiting for the entire dextrose to finish. Gosh, I didn’t expect that the process would take three bloody hours. To pass the time, I started typing notes for my blog, sleeping, and sometimes, just staring at the ceiling thinking about immaterial stuff. I got out of the building at around 9pm and I got a bit scared when I saw that the road in front of the building barely had light and there were not much people in the area. Despite the worry for possible hold-uppers, I just sharpened my senses and waited for a public vehicle to bring me to my destination. The jeepneys were all going fast so despite giving them hand signals, they didn’t seem to notice me. Fortunately, I chanced upon an FX which was still looking for passengers so I finally got a ride. I was seated in front beside a cute guy who seemed younger than me and apparently, he was with the people in the middle seat since they were teasing him about me. Even though he fits my type of guy in a physical aspect (athletic, tall, cute), I didn’t mind him and didn’t give him even the slightest clue that I like him because I don’t like younger guys. And of course, as expected, he didn’t make a move. Oh well, not a loss. 

At last, we already reached MOA and I walked briskly towards the jeepney terminal going to Bicutan. When I got home, my family didn’t have a clue on what I subjected myself into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?