birth on all souls' day

well isn't it ironic?


i came up with this idea while i was taking a shower this morning. of course, aside from the exam that i was worrying about, i thought, "i've been single for the longest time, and all i did was rant about being alone, always being the third wheel, etc... perhaps it's better to look at the brighter side." hence, this was born.


no, i'm not planning to make it big in the blogging scene. i'll just create my own little world on cyberspace and be who i really am - no pretensions. posting something here will be my catharsis - my break from the workaday world, my trash bin for all the trivialities going on in my head. most of the stuff i'll post here are the things i don't usually tell to people i know personally - even those whom i consider as best friends. why? simply because i don't like being judged. i always feel like i am being misunderstood most of the time because i am not good at expressing what i really feel or think about. i usually end up being tactless, rude or if i keep my mouth shut, stupid. oh well, i hope that with this blog, i'll learn how to play on words and even discover myself.


i hope i'll be diligent enough to write here. i'm too lazy to write a diary so i just chose to create a blog - typing is a better option. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?