hair in manila contest: win kerastase minis!

One of my greatest frustrations is my hair. It has been unruly ever since it began to "mutate" from stick straight to wavy back when I was in Grade 3. As the years went by, it has become curlier and frizzier that some rude classmates were even calling me "kulot salot." When rebonding came to the Philippine shores, my HS classmates and even teachers urged me to have that treatment because apparently, they were quite bothered by my ugly hair. However, the rebonding treatment only left me with more damaged hair. But despite the damage it causes, I just can't help myself from not getting the treatment since I really don't want to go back to my ugly curly hair, especially now that I am already working.


I've been longing to treat my hair with Kerastase but due to its prohibitive price, I've been postponing such luxury. At last, good souls from Hair in Manila are generous enough to give away a set of Kerastase minis:



Just click this link to know the contest mechanics.


Good luck to us!

I badly need this. :o






Comments

  1. Thanks for joining the contest Paola :) I wish you the best of luck! If ever, maybe we can set-up a treatment story for your damaged hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks too for being generous! :) Of course, I would love to get a hair treatment! Please keep me posted for further details. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?