shopping find: giordano brights for world vision

After visiting the dentist to finish the procedure on my tooth, I decided to go with my sister who was supposed to buy me a vitamin C serum for my recently lasered facial skin. When we got to the mall, we immediately headed to Healthy Options for Avalon C Vitality serum. Since I've also read from Girltalk that Zinc helps in healing the skin and preventing breakouts, I also bought a bottle of Zinc Picolinate.

As we were heading to a resto for our merienda, I saw this poster displayed in a Watch Republic store:



The cute watch design plus the affordable price caught my eye so I asked my sister if she was also interested to get one. Since I could sense that she also liked it but was only hesitant since she didn't have the budget for it, I offered to pay for it first through my credit card. We went inside the store to ask if these babies were still available but unfortunately, we were told that it was already sold out. Since I knew that Watch Republic also holds a concession inside the department store, I decided to try our luck if these were available there.

Fortunately, there were still 4 designs available at the department store! Wee! Actually, while we were on our way there, my sister and I have already been discussing which ones we're getting. I told her I wanted to get red since it's my favorite color but she asked if she could get it instead since her school uniform is already blue and she wanted the color of her watch to be different. Being the selfless sister (ahem!), I conceded and opted to have the blue one instead. Since we have already decided which ones to get, it was already easy for us to choose the watches we wanted to try on.

I was pleased with how the blue watch looked on my wrist so I didn't have any hard feelings toward my sister for not getting the red one which I originally wanted. My sister too was very happy with her new watch since it looked different and attention-grabbing. [While we were strolling inside the mall, wearing our watches, she told me that she could see some people staring at her watch. :)]




When we got home, I told my sister to check the Toywatch website to check how the design was very similar to the former. I've been telling her that I've been longing to have a Toywatch since I first saw it in Oprah [since it was one of her favorite things] but it was too expensive for my budget so it just remained a longing ever since. Good thing, we have found this cheaper alternative from a reputable brand, Giordano. Yey!

Check the design of this original Toywatch:



Very similar, eh? Thank you for coming out with a Toywatch dupe! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?