food find: christmas dilly bar is love!

After going to the dentist for my root canal (which is not yet done, btw; I still have to go back on Monday) and Baclaran to get some Chinese meds, I headed to Gateway for a meet-up with the person who bought my PDA. On my way back to the train station, I happened to pass by a DQ stall in Farmer's Plaza. A small poster of their new product caught my eye but I didn't give much attention until I realized that there's a phrase "mint chocolate" in it. Since I'm such a sucker for mint chocolates (Kendi Mint was my cheap comfort food.), I took a few steps back and bought myself one.

 


For just Php35 a pop, who can resist this lovely treat? As soon as I took my first bite, I instantly felt bliss. I walked around the mall while munching on my sweet find. Happiness indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?