Why did I stop blogging for a long while?

It occurred to me to check my blog again, and I have just noticed that it had been more than a year since my last post in 2011 and my more recent one in July of this year. Definitely, a lot has happened in between. Perhaps the highlight of the previous year was that the self-proclaimed Ms Independent had a beautiful distraction. 

Yes, it was a beautiful but somewhat short distraction called love. For the first time in my life (and very unexpectedly), I have succumbed to such discombobulating and bittersweet endeavor. Until now, I can still vividly reminisce the first time I saw such lovely creature and immediately felt at ease with his presence. I was indeed attracted at first glance but I didn't have an expectation that it will lead to something more. Perhaps on his part, he also did not see me like that too since it took a long while and a few unintentional nudges from me before we had our first date. 

I have to admit that I am still stuck. Crying every now and then because of pleasant memories and realization that we will never be together again. It has been almost 9 months since I last saw him. I don't know when I can completely move on and just smile or laugh about it. I hope soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?