in search for an alternative

[i just noticed, i'm on a roll tonight! it's already my 4th post for the day. take note, i made it all from scratch.]


since i was lazy to go to my derma to replenish my stock of 4% erythromycin gel (i had to go all the way to tiendesitas!), i thought of trying out some skincare stuff (again!), being influenced by jillsabs' post and the promise written on the box:


if it's too small to read, let me spell it out for you: "100% of people saw clearer skin in 1 day!" what's more, the pimple gel claims to "reduce redness and pimple size in just little as 4 hours!" i'm too gullible for those things so i easily give in to the marketing hype. when products mention my skin concerns, i have this bad tendency to self-pity and decide to give it a shot, no matter how much dent it puts on my wallet. so going back to clean and clear, do its claims sound too good to be true? we'll see in the coming days.


this cost me P550, definitely much cheaper than Proactiv, but i hope it delivers. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the social-life-depriving exams

could this be the end of my drinking career?